About tcworld magazine and e-magazine
|New: Subscribe to the printed edition of tcworld. For details click here...|
The tcworld magazine and e-magazine provide valuable information for anyone facing the challenges of communicating with customers, partners and associates in an increasing number of international markets.
- ...highlights strategies for international management
- ...offers solutions to translation and localization challenges
- ...discovers the path to successful outsourcing relationships
- ...sheds light on the latest trends in information development
- ...uncovers business etiquettes from different cultural locales
Our magazines offer professional articles, news and event reports from the various fields of information management.
The tcworld e-magazine is updated on a monthly basis. To find out about new articles on tcworld, please register for our newsletter.
The printed edition of tcworld is published four times a year.
About tcworld GmbH
The tcworld GmbH is a global services company which organizes business conferences, trade shows and more. The most important client is tekom, Europe's largest professional association for technical communication. The tcworld GmbH is headquartered in Stuttgart.
We currently provide services in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, India and Japan.
Our main products and services includ:
- the tekom / tcworld fairs and conferences,
- web content such as for www.tekom.de and www.tcworld.info,
- the German magazine ‘technische kommunikation‘,
- the English tcworld magazine,
- the tekom book series and trade publications (available in German only) as well as
- the international TCTrainNet Training platform and tekom certification.
With currently 7700 members, tekom is Europe's largest trade and professional association for technical communication. The Association's work is conducted by 180 volunteers as well as employed professionals.
The main focus of tekom's work is the continuous development and enhancement of the technical communication profession and the professional support of its members. Economic activities have been outsourced to the tcworld GmbH (see above).