About tcworld magazine and e-magazine
|New: Subscribe to the printed edition of tcworld. For details click here...|
tcworld magazine and e-magazine provide valuable information for anyone facing the challenges of communicating with customers, partners and associates in an increasing number of international markets.
- ...highlights strategies for international management
- ...offers solutions to translation and localization challenges
- ...shows the path to successful outsourcing relationships
- ...sheds light on the latest trends in information development
- ...clarifies business etiquettes in different cultural locales
Our magazines offer professional articles, news and event reports from the various fields of information management.
tcworld e-magazine is updated on a monthly basis. To find out about new articles on tcworld, please register for our newsletter.
The printed edition of tcworld is published four times a year.
About tcworld GmbH
tcworld GmbH is a global services company which organizes business conferences, trade shows and more. Our most important client is tekom, Europe's largest professional association for technical communication. tcworld GmbH is headquartered in Stuttgart.
We currently provide services in Europe, India, China and Japan.
Our main products and services include:
- The tekom/tcworld fairs and conferences
- Web content such as for www.tekom.de and www.tcworld.info
- The German magazine 'technische kommunikation'
- The English tcworld magazine
- The tekom publications (available in German and English)
- The international TCTrainNet Training platform and tekom certification
About tekom Deutschland
The Gesellschaft für Technische Kommunikation – tekom Deutschland e.V. is the German association for technical communication. As the largest professional association for technical communication in Europe, tekom Deutschland represents and connects approximately 8,000 professionals who are active in technical communication and related fields. The main task of the association is to represent the interests of creators and users of user information and training. The association's work is conducted by 180 volunteers as well as employed professionals.