Dr. Daniela Straub
Dr. Daniela Straub graduated in Psychology and has been working for tekom consultancy projects since 2003. For tekom she conducts empirical studies, organizes and leads the tekom benchmarking workshops and is involved in the development of the tekom further education guideline and certification system.
- Technical communication across Europe
- IUNTC analyses the need for localizing user documentation
- Trends and demands in specialized technical communication
- UX design and UX writing at the seventh European Academic Colloquium
- IUNTC meeting: What are the qualifications that employers are looking for?
- International university network meets for the first time
- Life has come to a halt, but your career doesn’t have to
- tekom study: Cost and effectiveness of terminology work
- Indian technical writers receive first international tekom certificates
- The technical communicator: sought internationally – but little-known
- Meeting the demand for academic training for technical writers
- What delights purchasers of translation services...
- Tight budgets and a growing number of languages impede terminology work
- Current knowledge for technical communicators
- Competence requirements for technical communicators in the digital age