Nothing captures the mind like visual information. Video has become the preferred information format, particularly for younger audiences. Content management systems can help us create automated videos.
Video creation is often seen as a complicated, time-consuming, and costly process. Creative preparations and the production process can indeed be demanding, and managing these multi-discipline projects can be challenging. But now, a fresh approach to creating videos at scale provides new and improved insights and capabilities.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Video automation creates compliant videos in all your languages
- Offering video instead of print reduces your carbon footprint
- The cost of video is dramatically reduced when automating its creation
Offering videos to give instructions is highly relevant because most people respond best to visual information: Our brain processes visuals 60,000 times faster than text – and we remember things better if we’ve seen them. Visual media like video make your information accessible to large numbers of audiences, especially if you ...
Read more after login
tekom members can log in directly with their "My tekom" access data.
You are not yet a tekom member, but would like to read one or more articles in full? Then you have the opportunity to register on the internet portal of the technical journal 'tcworld' without obligation. Once you have registered, you can select any three specialist articles and view them in full for a period of two months. The selection will then be deleted and you can select three new articles for the next two months.
As a tekom member you benefit from the following advantages::
- Online access to all articles of the trade magazine 'tcworld magazine'
- Exclusive specialist articles from all areas of technical communication
- Regular new articles from over 300 authors
- The technical journal 'tcworld magazine' as a printed edition
- Reduced admission prices to tekom conferences
- Membership fees for tekom publications
- Access to 'my tekom', the web forum with job offers / job requests, appointments, expert advice, service provider file and much more
Promised: The trade magazine 'tcworld magazine' is the best we have. And we don't make the choice easy for ourselves. Every month, the editorial staff of the technical journal 'tcworld magazine' publishes the latest articles by renowned authors. This demanding selection is available exclusively to members of tekom (as usual, including the printed edition).
The trade magazine 'tcworld magazine' stands for intelligently prepared specialist articles, texts written to the point, informative content, surprising insights, international perspectives and communicates technical communication in an understandable, fast, clear and uncomplicated way - exclusively for you.